Long Island’s Largest Bingo Night In Eisenhower Park On June 18th
Nassau County Executive Edward P. Mangano and Connoisseur Media Long Island will host Long Island’s Largest Bingo Game on Saturday, June 18th from 4pm – 7pm at Lakeside Theater, Eisenhower Park. Connoisseur Media consists of K-98.3, WALK 97.5, The New 103.1 MAX FM, 94.3 The Shark, and WHLI 1100/1370 AM.
“Eisenhower Park is the place to be this summer!” said County Executive Mangano. “Grab a blanket, picnic basket and come enjoy the largest Bingo Game on Long Island.”
Attendees can play 10 games for a chance to win over $30,000 in prizes, including a:
• two-year lease on a 2015 Honda CR-Z EX CVT, courtesy of Huntington Honda
• $10,500 Deluxe Spa Package from AJ Spas
• Stone Fire Pit from Astro Masonry
• Photo Package from Camera Concierge
• Trip to Sandals
• Diamond Ring from Coin Gallery of Oyster Bay
• Carpeting/Flooring from Empire Today
• Ping Pong Table, accessories and installation from Grimaldi’s
• Golf Getaway in Killington, VT
This is event is free. Invitations can be obtained at Nassau County Parks and Connoisseur Media radio stations. Lakeside Theatre gates open at 3pm and games will be hosted from 4pm to 7pm.
The Harry Chapin Lakeside Theatre is located near parking fields 6 and 6A in Eisenhower Park.
Special accommodations are available for disabled patrons, including reserved parking, easily accessible restrooms, and a convenient reserved location on the hills.